Friday, December 14, 2012

Piper.


 Piper is my almost two year old. I really can't believe that my baby will be 2 next month...!

 

She was my harder birth of the two.... 22 hours. Sunny side up. And definitely worst pain of my life. I definitely remember being SO glad she was here and that was over :) 


  She's a daddy's girl. Always has been. Always will. 


She's also a little stinker. Likes to get into mischief. Ryan said to me the other day, "Honey, I'm sorry... but I think Piper is going to be like I was as a child." I've heard the stories. Oh joy. ;)


She's a cuddler. So much so that she wanted to sleep in bed with me or at least wake me up to nurse in the night until she was a YEAR OLD. Love her. 


But mostly, she loves her sissy. She wants to be just like her when she grows up.  


No comments:

Post a Comment